Report NEP-LAB-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "From No Pay to Low Pay and Back Again?: A Multi-State Model of Low Pay Dynamics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 648, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bart, COCKX & Stéphane, ROBIN & Christian, GOEBEL, 2006. "Income support policies for part-time workers : a stepping-stone to regular jobs ? An application to young long-terme unemployed women in Belgium," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Weinberg, Bruce A. & Borghans, Lex & Weel, Bas ter, 2006. "Interpersonal Styles and Labor Market Outcomes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 045, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg, 2006. "Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data," Working Papers of BETA 2006-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:col:001043:002745 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pasqua, Silvia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2006. "The impact of institutions on motherhood and work," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-55, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "Social Security's delayed retirement credit and the labor supply of older men," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2006. "Economic Performance and Work Activity in Sweden affter the Crisis of the early 1990s," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 647, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Dec 2006.
- Christian, GOEBEL, 2006. "The effect of temporary employment subsidies on employment duration," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2006. "Ben-Porath meets skill-biased technical change: a theoretical analysis of rising inequality," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 144, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wang, Iris J Y & Carling, Kenneth & Nääs, Ola, 2006. "High school students' summer jobs and their ensuing labour market achievement," Working Paper Series 2006:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Davide Castellani & Ilaria Mariotti & Lucia Piscitello, 2006. "Outward investments and skill upgrading. Evidence from the Italian case," KITeS Working Papers 185, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2006. "Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan West Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grip Andries de & Sieben Inge & Jaarsveld Danielle van, 2006. "Labour Market Segmentation Revisited: A Study of the Dutch Call Centre Sector," Working Papers 007, Maastricht : ROA,Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2006. "The rise of individual performance pay," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore