Report NEP-LAB-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steinar Holden, 2004. "Wage formation under low inflation," Working Paper 2004/14, Norges Bank.
- Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2007. "Performance Measurement, Expectancy and Agency Theory: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-026/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Sep 2007.
- Chica Páez, Yolanda & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "Union Formation and Bargaining Rules in the Labor Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik & Andre van Stel & M.A. Carree, 2006. "Does Self-Employment Reduce Unemployment?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Stephen L. DesJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. McCall, . "The Effects of Interrupted Enrollment on Graduation from College: Racial, Income, and Ability Differences," Working Papers 0505, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Carlos Lapuerta & Juan Benavides & Sonia Jorge, 2003. "Regulation and Competition in Mobile Telephony in Latin America," Research Department Publications 1001, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David A. Green & Christopher Worswick, 2004. "Immigrant earnings profiles in the presence of human capital investment: measuring cohort and macro effects," IFS Working Papers W04/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael B. Coelli & David A. Green & William P. Warburton, 2004. "Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients," IFS Working Papers W04/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michal Myck & Gillian Paull, 2004. "The role of employment experience in explaining the gender wage gap," IFS Working Papers W04/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2004. "Can education compensate for low ability? Evidence from British data," IFS Working Papers W04/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Amanda Gosling & Hidehiko Ichimura & Costas Meghir, 2004. "Changes in the distribution of male and female wages accounting for employment composition using bounds," IFS Working Papers W04/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Donni, Olivier, 2005. "Labor Supply, Home Production and Welfare Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 1511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan Lothar, 2005. "The Employment Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany: A Microeconometric Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 1512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascale Petit, 2004. "Hiring discrimination : a field experiment in the French financial sector," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).