Report NEP-LAB-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A Semiparametric Approach to Cross-Country Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manos Antoninis, 2004. "The wage effects from the use of personal contacts as hiring channels," Development and Comp Systems 0409044, EconWPA.
- Christian Belzil & Michael Bognanno, 2004. "The Promotion Dynamics of American Executives," Working Papers 0404, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Schnepf, Sylke V., 2004. "Gender Equality in Educational Achievement: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 1317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Connolly, Helen & Gottschalk, Peter T., 2004. "Do Earnings Subsidies Affect Job Choice?," IZA Discussion Papers 1322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Raferzeder & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2004. "Who is on the rise in Austria: Wage mobility and mobility risk," Economics working papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-06-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Güell, Maia, 2004. "Is Seniority-Based Pay Used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & David Huffman & Lorenz Goette, 2004. "Loss Aversion And Labor Supply," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0409003, EconWPA.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2004. "Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/70, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Elisabetta Marzano, 2004. "Dual Labour Market Theories And Irregular Jobs: Is There a Dualism Even in The Irregular Sector?," CELPE Discussion Papers 81, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Juan J. Dolado & Vanesa Llorens, 2004. "Gender Wage Gaps By Education In Spain: Glass Floors Vs. Glass Ceilings," Working Papers wp2004_03, CEMFI.
- Katherine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2004. "Work and Retirement Plans among Older Americans," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-105, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen, 2004. "Earnings Dispersion, Risk Aversion and Education," Working Papers 0406, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409043, EconWPA.
- Ana Krsmanovic, 2004. "New Labor Legislation in Montenegro – Labor Law and Proposal of the General Collective Agreement," Labor and Demography 0410001, EconWPA.