Report NEP-LAB-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Schettkat & Joep Damen, 2004. "Demand Patterns and Employment Structures an Aggregate Analysis," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp11, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2004. "Spanish unemployment: Normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures," Working Papers in Economics 118, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ronald Schettkat & Wiemer Salverda, 2004. "Demand Patterns and Employment Growth, Consumption and Services in France, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp13, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2004. "Testing for hysteresis in unemployment in OECD countries. New evidence using stationarity panel tests with breaks," Working Papers in Economics 119, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Glyn, A. & Wiemer Salverda & Joachim Möller & John Schmitt & Michel Sollogoub, 2004. "Employment differences in services: the role of wages, productivity and demand," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp12, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.