Report NEP-LAB-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gray & Jeffrey Mills & Sourushe Zandvakili, 2003. "New Perspectives on Canadian National and Regional Income Inequality," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2003-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Herbert Brücker & Boriss Siliverstovs & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003. "International Migration to Germany: Estimation of a Time-Series Model and Inference in Panel Cointegration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 391, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2003. "Internal and External Labor Markets: A Personnel Economics Approach," NBER Working Papers 10192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," Working Papers 504, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Gray & Jeffrey Mills & Sourushe Zandvakili, 2003. "An Analysis of Differential Provincial Income Inequality Trends in Canada," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2003-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.