Report NEP-LAB-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Littorin, Patrick, 2003. "Emotional intelligence, personality and sales performance," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Rolfe & Tracy Anderson, 2003. "A Firm Choice: Law Firms' Preferences in the Recruitment of Trainee Solicitors," NIESR Discussion Papers 215, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Eyal Winter, 2003. "Incentives and Discrimination," Discussion Paper Series dp313, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Elizabeth Webster & Kelly Jarvis, 2003. "The Occupational Career Paths of Australian Tradesmen," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bloemen, H.G., 2002. "Job search, hours restrictions and desired hours of work," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labor Markets in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Wooden & Diana Warren, 2003. "The Characteristics of Casual and Fixed-Term Employment: Evidence from the HILDA Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Massey, Douglas S., 2003. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Earnings of German Guestworkers," IZA Discussion Papers 774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, . "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IEW - Working Papers 151, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ammermüller,Andreas & Heijke,Hans & Wöszmann,Ludger, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.