Report NEP-LAB-2002-06-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Student Enrolment and Faculty Recruitment in Ontario: The Double Cohort, the Baby Boom Echo, and the Aging of University Faculty," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 373, McMaster University.
- Item repec:fth:calaec:7-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fransisco M. Ganzalez & Alok Johri, 2002. "Asymmetric Labor Adjustment, Organizational Capital and Aggregate Job Flows," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-03, McMaster University.
- Lynn McDonald, 2002. "The Invisible Retirement of Women," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 69, McMaster University.
- Steven G. Prus & Ellen Gee, 2002. "Gender Differences in the Influence of Economic, Lifestyle, and Psychosocial Factors on Later-life Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 76, McMaster University.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Roberta Gatti, 2002. "Child Labor: The Role of Income Variability and Access to Credit Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 9018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrén , Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Effects of Labor Market Training Programs in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 70, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:prinin:465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:prinin:464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Debra Dwyer, 2002. "Retirement Expectations Formation Using the Health and Retirement Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 02-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jun 2002.
- Item repec:fth:prinin:464a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & David H. Autor & David Lyle, 2002. "Women, War and Wages: The Effect of Female Labor Supply on the Wage Structure at Mid-Century," NBER Working Papers 9013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 65, McMaster University.