Report NEP-LAB-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth Powers & David Neumark, 2001. "The Supplemental Security Income Program and Incentives to Take Up Social Security Early Retirement: Empirical Evidence from Matched SIPP and Social.," NBER Working Papers 8670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Fenton & Irene Ip & Geoff Wright, 2001. "Employment Effects of Restructuring in the Public Sector in North America," Working Papers 01-19, Bank of Canada.
- Bergeskog, Anders, 2001. "Labour market policies, strategies and statistics for people with disabilities: A cross-national comparison," Working Paper Series 2001:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jean Kimmel & Lisa Powell, 2001. "Nonstandard Work and Child Care Choices of Married Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-74, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David Amirault & Brian O'Reilly, 2001. "Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity: Micro Evidence from Tobit Models," Working Papers 01-7, Bank of Canada.