Report NEP-LAB-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:unices:200074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Bester & Emmanuel Petrakis, . "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," Papers 012, Departmental Working Papers.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Worker-firm Matching and Unemployment in Transition to a Market," Development and Comp Systems 0012011, EconWPA.
- Sebasti=E1n Galiani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2001. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," Labor and Demography 0012002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepan Jurajda & Randall K. Filer & Jan Planovsky, 2001. "Returns to the Market: Valuing Human Capital in the Post- Transition Czech and Slovak Republics," Development and Comp Systems 0012012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sluis, Lidewey E.C. van der, 2000. "The role of developmental job characteristics and learning behavior in careers of MBAs," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Belton Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang, 2000. "Wages, Human Capital, and Work Incentives in a Transition Economy: The Case of Mainland China," Working Papers 00-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Randall K. Filer & Daniel Münich, 2001. "Responses of Private and Public Schools to Voucher Funding:The Czech and Hungarian Experience," HEW 0012002, EconWPA.
- Dan Devroye & Richard B. Freeman, 2001. "Does Inequality in Skills Explain Inequality in Earnings Across Advanced Countries?," NBER Working Papers 8140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes," Labor and Demography 0012005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:unices:200079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore