Report NEP-LAB-2000-06-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2000. "Unemployment Hysteresis in the US and the EU: a Panel Data Approach," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0006, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eli Berman & Kevin Lang & Erez Siniver, 2000. "Language-Skill Complementarity: Returns to Immigrant Language Acquisition," NBER Working Papers 7737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Mary Joyce, 2000. "An Introduction to School-To-Work Programs in the NLSY97: How Prevalent are They, and Which Youths do They Serve?," NBER Working Papers 7733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Participation and Investment Decisions in a Retirement Plan: The Influence of Colleagues' Choices," NBER Working Papers 7735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," NBER Working Papers 7732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2000. "Uncertainty and Labor Contract Durations," NBER Working Papers 7731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:ocddcp:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Gottschalk & Enrico Spolaore, 2000. "On the Evaluation of Economic Mobility," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 459, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Apr 2001.
- K.C. O'Shaughnessy & David I. Levine & Peter Cappelli, 2000. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 7730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.