Report NEP-LAB-2000-02-21This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, . "vintage human capital, demographic trends and endogenous growth," Working Papers 2000-02, FEDEA.
- Item repec:nid:ndagan:017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kremer & Daniel Chen, 2000. "Income-distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility," NBER Working Papers 7530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lalith Munasinghe & Nachum Sicherman, 2000. "Why Do Dancers Smoke? Time Preference, Occupational Choice, and Wage Growth," NBER Working Papers 7542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio GarcÃa-PÃ©rez, . "Unemployment duration and worker's wage aspiration in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 58, FEDEA.
- Steven Stern & James Fitzgerald & Donna Shaunesey, 1998. "The Effect of Education Programs on Paratransit Demand of People with Disabilities," Virginia Economics Online Papers 325, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Labor- and Capital- Augmenting Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 7544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almudena Balnco & Sara de la Rica, . "Job loss and unemployment duration for older workers in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 56, FEDEA.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9914 is not listed on IDEAS anymore