Report NEP-KNM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wim Naudé & Adam Szirmai, 2013. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2013/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Bayart & Sandra Bertezene & David Vallat, 2013. "Les "serious games" : des leviers en faveur du knowledge management," Working Papers, HAL hal-00846779, HAL.
- Paméla Baillette & Bernard Fallery & Aurélie Girard, 2013. "La méthode Delphi pour définir les accords et les controverses : applications à l'innovation dans la traçabilité et dans le e-recrutement," Post-Print, HAL hal-00845535, HAL.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calista Cheung, 2013. "Policies to support sustainable long-term growth in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 1076, OECD Publishing.
- Grau, Corinna & Moormann, Jürgen, 2013. "Exploring the interrelation between process management and organizational culture: A critical review," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 200, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 30, WWWforEurope.
- Babette Never, 2013. "Toward the Green Economy: Assessing Countries’ Green Power," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 226, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.