Report NEP-KNM-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Information Technology, Environmental Innovations and Complementarity Strategies," Working Papers 2013132, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Ejsing, Ann-Kathrine & Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Laursen, Keld, 2013. "The Role of University Scientist Mobility for Industrial Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siar, Sheila V., 2013. "Engaging the Highly Skilled Diaspora in Home Country Development through Knowledge Exchange: Concept and Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2013-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2013/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yves Livian, 2013. "Stratégie mondiale et innovations organisationnelles:le cas du passage du cinéma à la diffusion numérique," Post-Print halshs-00838521, HAL.
- Ackermann, Malte, 2013. "The communication of innovation: an empirical analysis of the advancement of innovation," Discussion Papers on Strategy and Innovation 13-02, Department of Technology and Innovation Management (TIM), Philipps-University Marburg.