Report NEP-KNM-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "How to combine human resource management systems and human capital portfolios to achieve superior innovation performance," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0089, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Arias Ortiz, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel & Vargas, Fernando & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2013. "Innovation for economic performance: The case of Latin American firms," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 028, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Anna Bottasso & Carolina Castagnetti & Maurizio Conti, 2013. "R&D, innovation and knowledge spillovers: An empirical reappraisal based on cross sectional dependence," DEM Working Papers Series 045, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger, 2013. "The Effects of Production Offshoring on R&D and Innovation in the Home Country," FIW Research Reports series V-001, FIW.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Savona, Maria, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Tiwari, Amaresh K. & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2013. "Microeconometric evidence of financing frictions and innovative activity - a revision," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 027, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Benedikt Fecher & Sascha Friesike, 2013. "Open Science: One Term, Five Schools of Thought," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 218, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).