Report NEP-KNM-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Negin Salimi & Rudi Bekkers & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Governance and success of university-industry collaborations on the basis of Ph.D. projects: an explorative study," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 13-05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Apr 2013.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2013. "Innovation, Productivity and IPRs," Working papers 230, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Gicheva, Dora & Hassell, Lydia & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Gender Differences in Access to Private Investment Funding to Support the Development of New Technologies," Working Papers 13-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Faridul Islam & Chau Nguyen, 2013. "Skilled Immigration, Innovation and Wages of Native-born American," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 7381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrei Barbos, 2013. "Information Acquisition and Innovation under Competitive Pressure," Working Papers 0713, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel, 2013. "Shared knowledge and the coagglomeration of occupations," Staff Reports 612, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "A brief future of Time in the monopoly of scientific knowledge," MPRA Paper 46959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore