Report NEP-KNM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The Territorial Dynamics Of Innovation In China And India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gesa Sonja Elsa van den Broek, 2012. "Innovative Research-Based Approaches to Learning and Teaching," OECD Education Working Papers 79, OECD Publishing.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2012. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Byeongwoo KANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Determinants of Essential Intellectual Property Rights for Wireless Communications Standards: Manufacturing firms vs. non-manufacturing patentees," Discussion papers 12042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Engines of growth: Education and innovation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 40, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2012. "Green innovations and organisational change: making better use of environmental technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 9055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.