Report NEP-KNM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Crespo & Raphael Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1204, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2012.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers, HAL hal-00682563, HAL.