Report NEP-KNM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers 2012.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Hagedoorn, John & Ridder, Ann-Kristin, 2012. "Open innovation, contracts, and intellectual property rights: an exploratory empirical study," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 025, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Joan Crespo & Raphael Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1204, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2012.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.