Report NEP-KNM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Knowledge-based economies and the institutional environment," MPRA Paper 37138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuschminder, Katie & Siegel, Melissa, 2012. "Highly skilled temporary return, technological change and Innovation: The Case of the TRQN Project in Afghanistan," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 017, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Branco Ponomariov & Craig Boardman, 2012. "Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management for Public to Private Knowledge Transfer: An Analytic Review of the Literature," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "Innovation in EU merger control: walking the talk," Policy Contributions 708, Bruegel.
- Siegel, Melissa & Fransen, Sonja, 2012. "New Technologies in remittances sending: Opportunities for mobile remittances in Africa," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 018, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Robert Lacroix & Louis Maheu, 2012. "Les universités québécoises et l'assurance qualité," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-02, CIRANO.