Report NEP-KNM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2012. "Culture and diversity in knowledge creation," MPRA Paper 36996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rekers, Josephine V., 2012. "Considering adoption: Towards a consumption-oriented approach to innovation," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Chaminade, Cristina, 2012. "Exploring the role of regional innovation systems and institutions in global innovation networks," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bach Christian W. & Tsakas Elias, 2012. "Pairwise interactive knowledge and Nash equilibrium," Research Memoranda 008, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Priit Vahter & James Love & Stephen Roper, 2012. "Openness and innovation performance: are small firms different?," The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series 113, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- GROFF Jocelyn & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2012. "Motivations à l'éco-innovation : une comparaison sectorielle sur les entreprises au Luxembourg," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-11, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Santamaría, Lluís & Nieto, María Jesús & Miles, Ian, 2012. "Service innovation in manufacturing firms : evidence from Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13490, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daniel Montolio & Elisa Trujillo, 2012. "What drives investment in telecommunications? The role of regulation, firms’ internationalization and market knowledge," Working Papers 2012/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).