Report NEP-KNM-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-013-131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-016_169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Capellen, van der J. & Koppius, O.R. & Dittrich, K., 2011. "Knowledge Sharing in Non-Knowledge Intensive Organizations: When Social Networks do not Matter?," Research Paper ERS-2011-013-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-019_191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teiu, Codrin-Marius, 2011. "Economic culture and knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 31705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Comune & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers wp764, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.