Report NEP-KNM-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Norman, Therese, 2011. "Innovation, Technology and Knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 247, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Georges Giraud & Cléo Tebby & Corinne Amblard, 2011. "Measurement of consumers wine related knowledge," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'âEconomie et Sociologie appliquÃ©es Ã l'âAgriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux 2011/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Barnes, Paula, 2010. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia’s Productivity Growth — Sectoral Estimates," Staff Working Papers, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia 103, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of national culture on countries’ innovation efficiency," MPRA Paper 30100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Roger LÃ¼thi & Margit Osterloh, 2011. "Community Enterprises - Aliens under Attack," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2011-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).