Report NEP-KNM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply chain knowledge management: A conceptual framework," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/900, IESE Business School.
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply-chain evolution: Knowledge-based perpectives," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/899, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1913225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Jihyoun Park & Eungdo Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Digital Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201173, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Grimes, Arthur & Le Vaillant, Jason & McCann, Philip, 2011. "Auckland's Knowledge Economy: Australasian and European Comparisons," Occasional Papers 11/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Nwaobi, Godwin C, 2011. "Productive and cognitive innovation strategy:African framework design," MPRA Paper 29728, University Library of Munich, Germany.