Report NEP-KNM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply chain knowledge management: A conceptual framework," IESE Research Papers D/900, IESE Business School.
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply-chain evolution: Knowledge-based perpectives," IESE Research Papers D/899, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1913225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Jihyoun Park & Eungdo Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Digital Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201173, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Grimes, Arthur & Le Vaillant, Jason & McCann, Philip, 2011. "Auckland's Knowledge Economy: Australasian and European Comparisons," Occasional Papers 11/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Nwaobi, Godwin C, 2011. "Productive and cognitive innovation strategy:African framework design," MPRA Paper 29728, University Library of Munich, Germany.