Report NEP-KNM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohieddine Rahmouni (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579), 2011. "Motivations and determinants of technological innovations. A theoretical survey (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi, 2010. "The Behavioural Additionlity Dimension in Innovation Policies: a Review," Working Papers 201010, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Sean Archer, 2010. "Key Issues in the Assessment of Seta Performance in South Africaâ€™s National Skills Development Strategy," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 52, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carl Kock, . "The impact of innovation brokers on interfirm network evolution," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp11-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.