Report NEP-KNM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohieddine Rahmouni (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579), 2011. "Motivations and determinants of technological innovations. A theoretical survey (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi, 2010. "The Behavioural Additionlity Dimension in Innovation Policies: a Review," Working Papers 201010, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Sean Archer, 2010. "Key Issues in the Assessment of Seta Performance in South Africa’s National Skills Development Strategy," SALDRU Working Papers 52, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carl Kock, . "The impact of innovation brokers on interfirm network evolution," Working Papers Economia wp11-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.