Report NEP-KNM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2011. "Centralized Innovation Policy in an agglomeration and growth model: A welfare analysis," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00557484, HAL.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Business Visits and the Quest for External Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 5436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena, 2011. "Change - a basic component of the current organizational environment," MPRA Paper 28171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Umberto Garfagnini & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "The Dynamics of Innovation (superseded by DP #1546)," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1516, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.