Report NEP-KNM-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marten J. Witkamp & Rob P. J. M. Raven & Lambèr M. M. Royakkers, 2010. "Strategic Niche Management of Social Innovations: the Case of Social Entrepreneurship," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jul 2010.
- Carolina Castaldi & Jan Faber & Maikel Kishna, 2010. "Co-innovation by KIBS in Environmental Services: A Resource-based View," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.
- James E. Bessen, 2010. "Communicating Technical Knowledge," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000308, David K. Levine.
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations," MPRA Paper 26239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudi Bekkers & Arianna Martinelli, 2010. "The interplay between standardization and technological change: A study on wireless technologies, technological trajectories, and essential patent claims," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1622850 is not listed on IDEAS anymore