Report NEP-KNM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valérie Chanal & Chris Kimble, 2010. "Born to be Wild: Using Communities of Practice as a Tool for Knowledge Management," Post-Print halshs-00483133, HAL.
- Elisa Barbieri, 2010. "The Evaluation of Policies for Knowledge Transfer: Some Emerging Issues," Working Papers 1001, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2010. "Teaching entrepreneurship students to become knowledge-agents for innovation," Working Papers 64, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "Building Sustainable Organizations: The Human Factor," Research Papers 2017r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Fontanella, Riccardo, 2010. "Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning," MPRA Paper 22949, University Library of Munich, Germany.