Report NEP-KNM-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bode, Alexander & Talmon l'Armee, Tobias, 2009. "Learning Clusters as Drivers - A perspective on knowledge generation and learning processes within clusters," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36334, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Nabradi, Andras, 2009. "Role Of Innovations And Knowledge - Infrastructure And Institutions," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57336, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boissin, Denis, 2009. "Boundary Organizations: An Efficient Structure For Managing Knowledge In Decision-Making Under Uncertainty," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57494, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laurent, Catherine E. & Labarthe, Pierre & Berriet-Solliec, Marielle & Trouve, Aurelie & Kirsch, Marc, 2009. "Knowledge Production, Multifunctionality Of Agriculture And Public Decisions: Critical Issues Of Contemporary Controversies," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57479, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- S nchez Gonz lez, Gloria & Herrera, Liliana, 2009. "Effects of user's cooperation and location on innovation activity of firms: an input-output approach," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2009-10, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Conto, Francesco & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2009. "“The Metapontum Agro-Food District Of Quality”: A Case Study Of Knowledge, Innovation And Improvement Of Human Capital In Territorial Rural Development," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mihailovic, Branko & Hamovic, Vladana & Parausic, Vesna, 2009. "Knowledge Economy And Innovations As Factors Of Agrarian Competitiveness," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57487, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Innovation: Why Poor Countries Don't Catch Up," IZA Discussion Papers 4786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Arduini & Leopoldo Nascia & Antonello Zanfei, 2010. "Complementary approaches to the diffusion of ICT: empirical evidence on italian firm," Working Papers 1002, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Hanna Vakhitova & Vitaliy Zheka, 2010. "Innovation, Adoption, Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Madureira, Livia & Costa, Susete, 2009. "Multifunctional Agriculture As An Innovation Path For Rural Areas," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57644, European Association of Agricultural Economists.