Report NEP-KNM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: an Agent Based Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200911, University of Turin.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Thomas Bolli, 2009. "A Comparison of Firm-level Innovation Cooperation in Five European Countries," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 09-232, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Cooperation Affect Firm Performance? – An Analysis Based on Swiss Micro Data," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 09-233, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2009. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 16475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hallwood, 2009. "Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "How Do Young Innovative Companies Innovate?," IZA Discussion Papers 4301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake, 2009. "The Danish Model and the Globalizing Learning Economy: Lessons for Developing Countries," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).