Report NEP-KNM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli Cristiano & Ferraris Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an emerging system property : an agent based model," Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo 200911, University of Turin.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Thomas Bolli, 2009. "A Comparison of Firm-level Innovation Cooperation in Five European Countries," KOF Working papers 09-232, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Cooperation Affect Firm Performance? – An Analysis Based on Swiss Micro Data," KOF Working papers 09-233, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2009. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 16475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hallwood, 2009. "Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm," Working papers 2009-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "How Do Young Innovative Companies Innovate?," IZA Discussion Papers 4301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake, 2009. "The Danish Model and the Globalizing Learning Economy: Lessons for Developing Countries," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).