Report NEP-KNM-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00267975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Ready, Richard & Stewart, Mairi & Watson, Fiona, 2008. "The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00101361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2008. "An Evolutionary Approach to Regional Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers 08-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder & Tina Wolf, 2008. "Intermediation, reciprocity and compatibility in regional innovation systems - an interregional comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2008. "User Innovation in SMEs: Incidence and Transfer to Producers," Scales Research Reports H200814, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Michael Rothgang, 2008. "Sectoral Innovation Systems, Corporate Strategies, and Competitiveness of the German Economy in a Globalised World," Ruhr Economic Papers 0059, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00308746 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00264800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- O. Carboni, 2008. "The Effect of R&D Subsidies on Private R&D: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Data," Working Paper CRENoS 200815, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.