Report NEP-KNM-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russo, Margherita & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "Resource Co-specialization, Firm Growth, and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Organizational Restructuring and IT Implementations," Working Papers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business 08-0107, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 08-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Montgomery, David B. & Isobe, Takehiko & Makino, Shige & Lee, Kong Chian, 2007. "Technological Capabilities and Firm Performance: The Case of Small Manufacturing Firms in Japan," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 1980, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "The Adoption of New Technologies and the Age Structure of the Workforce," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "The globalisation in the clothing sector and its implications for work organisation: a view from the Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 10165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leiponen, Aija, 2008. "Is Service Innovation Different?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1151, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Les Oxley, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration, Geographic Innovation and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 08/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Latham & Hong Yin, 2008. "Domestic Innovation and Chinese Regional Growth, 1991-2004," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 08-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2008. "Communication Can Destroy Common Learning," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-330, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.