Report NEP-KNM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2008. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 9514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Formal and Strategic Appropriability Strategies of Multinational Firms: A Cross Country Comparison," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2007. "Dense Communication and R&D in Knowledge-based Industrial Clusters: Comparative Study of Small & Medium-sized Firms in Korea and China," Discussion Paper Series 206, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2008.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ville, Simon & Pol, Eduardo, 2008. "Social Innovation: Buzz Word Or Enduring Term?," Economics Working Papers wp08-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2008. "Towards an Evolutionary Model of the Entrepreneurial Financing Process: Insights from Biotechnology Startups," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/522, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2008. "Population growth and natural resource scarcity: long-run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/87, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pankaj Patel & Rodney D’Souza, 2008. "Uncovering Knowledge Structures of Venture Capital Investment Decision Making," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 08pprd, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Koski, Heli, 2008. "Public R&D Funding and Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Papers 1142, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2008.
"Working Paper 11-08 - Les déterminants de l’innovation dans une petite économie ouverte : le cas de la Belgique
[Working Paper 11-08 - Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: the ca," Working Papers 0811, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Sala, Diana & Pantea, Marius & Bizoi, Gabriel, 2008. "Considerations about the Influence Factors on the Competitiveness of SME’s from Western Region of Romania," MPRA Paper 9479, University Library of Munich, Germany.