Report NEP-KNM-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00284615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00284594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constantinescu, Madalina, 2008. "Knowledge Management through the Lens of Innovation and Labour Productivity in a Knowledge Based Economy," MPRA Paper 8930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Knowledge Economics: Improving Theoretical Framework of Knowledge Transfer," MPRA Paper 8942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Short and long Term behavior of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 8944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jutta Günther & Björn Jindra & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2008. "Crossover Inventions And Knowledge Diffusion Of General Purpose Technologies? Evidence From The Electrical Technology," NBER Working Papers 14043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Managing a Societies Knowledge base A look at Opportunity Costs," MPRA Paper 8943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:dp0850 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aschhoff, Birgit, 2008. "Who Gets the Money? The Dynamics of R&D Project Subsidies in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefănescu, Andy, 2008. "How Regular Business Has Becomes Mobile Business. A Mobile Agent Approach," MPRA Paper 8940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan M. Ramon-Jeronimo & M. Concepcion Alvarez-Dardet Espejo & David Naranjo-Gil, 2008. "Effects of management control systems on commitment in inter-organizational relationships," Working Papers 08.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Rajiv Kumar & Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2008. "Towards A Competitive Manufacturing Sector," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 203, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0807, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Hu, Zhining & Wang, Jialing, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth:The Case of Yangtze River Delta in China," MPRA Paper 8919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080527, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan & Hu, Xiaowen, 2008.
[Firm Concentration, Technology Promotion and Economic Performance: An Empi," MPRA Paper 8917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monge, Mario & Hartwich, Frank & Halgin, Daniel, 2008. "How change agents and social capital influence the adoption of innovations among small farmers: Evidence from social networks in rural Bolivia," IFPRI discussion papers 761, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schleife, Katrin, 2008. "IT Training and Employability of Older Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0028, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Sandra Deungoue, 2008. "Compétition pour les paiements : une titanomachie revisitée par la modélisation multi-agents," Working Papers 0810, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "New Workplace Practices and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study of Italy and Britain," Working Papers 08-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Koson Sapprasert, 2008. "On Factors explaining Organisational Innovation and its Effects," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080601, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Apr 2010.