Report NEP-KNM-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nobuo Kobayashi, 2008. "An Empirical Study about the Impact of Knowledge Accumulation on the Development of Regional Industry," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 39, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2008.
- Paul Walker, 2008. "The (non)Theory of the Knowledge Firm," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 08/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jashim Uddin Ahmed, 2008. "Knowledge and Technology Transfer from Universities to Business Sector: Evidence from UK Science Parks and Subsidiary Companies," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-14, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Apr 2008.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The 'Social Network' of Open Source Software," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Sergei Guriev, 2008. "Control Rights over Intellectual Property: Corporate Venturing and Bankruptcy Regimes," Working Papers w0118, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ludovic Renou & Ralph C. Bayer, 2008. "Homo Sapiens Sapiens Meets Homo Strategicus at the Laboratory," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2008.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2006.
"ØªØÙ„ÛŒÙ„ Ù…Ø¤Ø´Ø±Ø§Øª Ø§Ù„ØªÙ†Ù…ÛŒØ© Ø§Ù„Ø¥Ù†Ø³Ø§Ù†ÛŒØ© ÙÙŠ Ø§Ù„Ø¯ÙˆÙ„ Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ø±Ø¨ÛŒØ©
[An Analysis to human development indicators in the Arab States]," MPRA Paper 8362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2008.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quella, Núria & Rendon, Silvio, 2008. "Occupational Selection in Multilingual Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2008. "Patents and Academic Research: A State of the Art," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Lodhi, Saeed A.K., 2008. "Innovative Technology, Social and Economic Sustainability: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¼rgen Bitzer & Holger GÃ¶rg, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industry Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alexander Cuntz, 2008. "Genetic Codes of Mergers, Post Merger Technology Evolution and Why Mergers Fail," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India 194, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Segers, J.J.J. & Akker, R. van den & Werker, B.J.M., 2008. "Improving Upon the Marginal Empirical Distribution Functions when the Copula is Known," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- ForssbÃ¦ck , Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2008. "Financial Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 741, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.