Report NEP-KNM-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2008. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Todorut, Amalia Venera, 2008. "Lifelong learning – an essential premise for building a society and economy based on knowledge," MPRA Paper 7940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippov, Sergey & Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "New Europe's Promise for Life Sciences," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 026, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Moga, Liliana Mihaela & Virlanuta, Florina Oana & Buhociu, Florin Marian, 2007. "Value based information systems for small and medium enterprises," MPRA Paper 7953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Telecommunication Services and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-545, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.