Report NEP-KNM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Knowledge management, innovation orientation and innovation performance," Scales Research Reports H200718, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Family orientation, strategy and organizational learning as predictors of knowledge management in Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200703, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203550 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2008. "An Explanation to Individual Knowledge and Behavior Based on Empirical Substrates," MPRA Paper 6825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Maarten vanRooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie, 2007. "Financial Literacy and Stock Market Participation," Working Papers wp162, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Adeline Delavande & Robert Willis, 2007. "Managing the Risk of Life," Working Papers wp167, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2007. "The aggregate labor market effects of the Swedish knowledge lift program," Working Paper Series 2008:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels & Dirk De Clercq, 2007. "New Ventures' Export Orientation: Outcome and Source of Knowledge Spillovers," Scales Research Reports H200713, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle, 2007. "Ambitious Nascent Entrepreneurs and National Innovativeness," Scales Research Reports H200702, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Pieter Fris & F. Stam, 2007. "Creative industries," Scales Research Reports H200714, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Juan C. Real, 2008. "Antecedents to Organizational Learning as a Determinant of Business Performance: The Role of the Organizational Size as a Moderator Variable," Working Papers 08.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2007. "Factory-Built Construction and the American Homebuyer: Perceptions and Opportunities," Economic Development Publications 39151, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels, 2007. "The Role of Export-Driven New Ventures in Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Scales Research Reports H200721, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Rosario Crinò & Fabrizio Onida, 2007. "Foreign Ownership and Economic Performance in Italy: Not all is Cherry-Picking!," KITeS Working Papers 207, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2007.
- Pawel Gasiorowski & Marian Moszoro, 2008. "Optimal Capital Structure of Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 08/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Brenner & AndrÃ© MÃ¼hlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.