Report NEP-KNM-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00196472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00196486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marotta, Daniela & Mark, Michael & Blom, Andreas & Thorn, Kristian, 2007. "Human capital and university-industry linkages'role in fostering firm innovation : an empirical study of Chile and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4443, The World Bank.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "Search Patterns and Absorptive Capacity: A Comparison of Low- and High-Technology Firms from Thirteen European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mueller, Normann, 2007. "(Mis-)Understanding Education Externalities," MPRA Paper 6307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Fromm, 2007. "Upgrading in Agricultural Value Chains: The Case of Small Producers in Honduras," GIGA Working Paper Series 64, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Isabel Maria Medalho Pereira, 2007. "Incentives for Interdisciplinary Research," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 720.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "On Platforms, Incomplete Contracts, and Open Source Software," Diskussionsschriften dp0707, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- De, Utpal Kumar & Das, Manjit, 2007. "Ericulture as a Remedy of Rural Poverty in Assam: A Micro Level Study in Barpeta District," MPRA Paper 6291, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- De, Utpal Kumar & Ghosh, Bhola Nath, 2007. "Status Of Women In The Rural Khasi Society Of Meghalaya," MPRA Paper 6290, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2007.