Report NEP-KNM-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos J. Ponce, 2007. "Knowledge disclosure as intellectual property rights," Economics Working Papers we077140, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Hongbin Cai & Yasuyuki Todo & Li-An Zhou, 2007. "Do Multinationals' R&D Activities Stimulate Indigenous Entrepreneurship? Evidence from China's "Silicon Valley"," NBER Working Papers 13618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185984 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature," Cahiers de recherche 07-23, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Devaux, André & Velasco, Claudio & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Ordinola, Miguel & Pico, Hernán & Thiele, Graham & Horton, Douglas E., 2007. "Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience," CAPRi working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo & Sidney Winter, 2007. "Public Policies and Changing Boundaries of Firms in a "History Friendly" Model of the Co-evolution of the Computer and Semiconductor Industries," KITeS Working Papers 201, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Dutilly-Diane, Celine & McCarthy, Nancy & Turkelboom, Francis & Bruggeman, Adriana & Tiedemann, James & Street, Kenneth & Serra, Gianluca, 2007. "Could payments for environmental services improve rangeland management in Central Asia, West Asia and North Africa?:," CAPRi working papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, Kristin & Negash, Martha, 2007. "Gender, wealth, and participation in community groups in Meru Central District, Kenya:," CAPRi working papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:gra:fegper:06/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore