Report NEP-KNM-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Caleiro, 2007. "What Does Economics Assume About People?s Knowledge? Who knows?," Economics Working Papers 04_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Zaman, Noor & Alam, Adnan, 2007. "Knowledge Transformation and Economic Development: The Role of Digital Technology- An Analysis," MPRA Paper 5575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Strategic Information Transmission through the Media," MPRA Paper 5556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Willem, A. & Scarbrough, H. & Buelens, M., 2007. "Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maria Daskalakis & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2007. "On the dynamics of knowledge generation and trust building in regional innovation networks. A multi method approach," papers on agent-based economics 4, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos J. POnce, 2007. "More secrecy... more knowledge disclosure? : On disclosure outside of patents," Economics Working Papers we077241, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from an Inventor-Firm Matched Data Set," Discussion Paper Series 0706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.