Report NEP-KNM-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2006. "An Economists Perspective on Multi-Agent Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000683, David K. Levine.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics and Psychology," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Iyer, Karthik & Huhns, Michael, 2005. "Multiagent negotiation for fair and unbiased resource allocation," MPRA Paper 145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph L. Love, 2007. "The Latin American Contribution to Center-Periphery Perspectives: History and Prospect," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 10, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Elisabeth Schulte, 2006. "Information Aggregation and Preference Heterogeneity in Committees," JEPS Working Papers 06-003, JEPS.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2006. "Dynamic Analysis of Innovation and International Transfer of Technology through Licensing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-06-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2006.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Influence of Advertising Variability, Brand Extension Effects, Brand Name, Variety Seeking Behavior and Customer Value on Buying Decisions: A Multi-experiment Analysis," Marketing Working Papers 2006-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Intellectual Property and the Efficient Allocation of Surplus from Innovations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000690, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore