Report NEP-IUE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaad, Ragui, 2013. "Making Sense of Arab Labor Markets: The Enduring Legacy of Dualism," IZA Discussion Papers 7573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillaud, Elvire & Marx, Paul, 2013. "Preferences for Employment Protection and the Insider-Outsider Divide," IZA Discussion Papers 7569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John T. & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 Labor Contract Law: Implementation and Implications for China's Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CÃ©spedes, Nikita & SÃ¡nchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Sun, Jiawei & Ma, Chao & Song, Ze & Gu, Hai, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health Care in China: Suggestion on the Construction of the Urban-Rural Integrated Medical Insurance System," MPRA Paper 49389, University Library of Munich, Germany.