Report NEP-IUE-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gemmell, Norman & Hasseldine, John, 2013. "Taxpayers' Behavioural Responses and Measures of Tax Compliance 'Gaps': A Critique," Working Paper Series 2853, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Angel Solano-Garcia, 2013. "Tax Compliance and Income Redistribution. A Political Competition Model," ThE Papers 13/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Nguyen, Thi Minh Hieu & Nguyen, Thi Huong Giang & Vu, Thi Minh Ngoc & Nguyen, Viet Duc, 2013. "Whether or not the informal economy as an engine for poverty alleviation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2013. "Living beyond $2 a day: How Indonesia has progressed," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201313, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Brown, Martin, 2013. "The transmission of banking crises to households : lessons from the 2008-2011 crises in the ECA region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6528, The World Bank.