Report NEP-IUE-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Informality and Overeducation in the Labor Market of a Developing Country”," AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group 201303, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2013.
- Y. Ge & H. Lehmann, 2013. "The Costs of Worker Displacement in Urban Labor Markets of China," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp876, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fung Kwan & Yanrui Wu & Shuaihe Zhuo, 2012. "Re-Examination of the Surplus Agricultural Labour in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 12-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anwar, Ratih Pratiwi & Supriyanto, Agustinus, 2012. "Non-standard work, social dialogue and collective bargaining in Indonesia," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 471498, International Labour Organization.
- Liliana Sousa, 2013. "Community Determinants Of Immigrant Self-Employment: Human Capital Spillovers And Ethnic Enclaves," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Puzon, Klarizze, 2013. "Cost-reducing R&D in the presence of an appropriation alternative: an application to the natural resource curse," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 71189, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2012. "Repayment of Short Term Loans in the Formal Credit Market: The Role of Accessibility to Credit from InformalSources," Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore 273 Classification- JEL C, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Slim, Sadri, 2013.
"Un modelo IS/LM con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: an IS/LM framework]," MPRA Paper 46304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waters, James, 2013. "Variable marginal propensities to pirate and the diffusion of computer software," MPRA Paper 46036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici & Libero Monteforte, 2013. "IGEM: a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Italy," Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Thiago Luiz Rodarte & Gilberto de Assis Libânio, 2012. "Crescimento econômico e a distribuição da mão-de-obra entre os setores formal e informal do mercado de trabalho : teoria e evidência empírica para a economia brasileira," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td455, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.