Report NEP-IUE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Wages and informailty in developing countries," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nesma Magdi, 2012. "Could informality be the solution? An instrumental variable approach on the informality of M/SE in Egypt," Post-Print dumas-00802150, HAL.
- Alex Bowen, 2012. "‘Green’ growth, ‘green’ jobs and labour markets," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 76, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2012. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel?," Munich Reprints in Economics 13960, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Munich Reprints in Economics 13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana, 2013. "Empirical Characteristics of Legal and Illegal Immigrants in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).