Report NEP-IUE-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "(Tax evasion) power to the people: does "early democratization" increase the size of the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 43343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2012. "How Different Are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 145, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sebastiano Fadda, 2012. "Formal and informal institutions:towards a deeper understanding of a complex relationship. Some cases in the labour market," Working Papers 0002, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Roubaud, François & Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Nguyễn, Hữu Chí & Cling, Jean-Pierre, 2012. "Urbanization and access to labour market in Vietnam: Weight and characteristics of the informal sector," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/10758, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman & Ana Millán, 2013. "How does employment protection legislation influence hiring and firing decisions by the smallest firms?," Scales Research Reports H201216, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gwenola Trotin, 2012. "Solving the Yitzhaki Paradox," AMSE Working Papers 1238, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2012. "Exploring Tax Evasion in the Context of Political Uncertainty," Working Papers 12-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Arrieta & Ariadna García Prado & Giota Panopoulou, 2012. "Enrolling the Self-Employed in Mandatory Health Insurance in Colombia: are we missing other factors?," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1213, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Organized Crime: Evidence from Southern Italy," Working Papers 054, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "Per un’Interpretazione del Dualismo Italiano: Complementarità Istituzionale o Isteresi Congiunturale?," Working Papers Series wp2012_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Cecilia Cross, 2012. "Mercado de trabajo, vulnerabilidad social y movilización política en Buenos Aires (1988-2008)," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 010329, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.