Report NEP-IUE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CÃ©cile Bazart & AurÃ©lie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet GutiÃ©rrez & Ãngel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Ousman Gajigo & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2012. "Working Paper 159 - Why do some Firms abandon Formality for Informality? Evidence from African Countries?," Working Paper Series, African Development Bank 437, African Development Bank.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Financial sector competition and knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 43009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 42766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Schluter & Jackline Wahba, 2012. "Abstract: Illegal Migration, Wages, and Remittances: Semi-Parametric Estimation of Illegality Effects," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2012037, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.