Report NEP-IUE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "The devil is in the shadow. Do institutions affect income and productivity or only official income and official productivity?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 12-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mazhar, Ummad, 2012. "Regulatory discretion and the unofficial economy: A redux," MPRA Paper 39030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Maarek, 2012. "Labor share, Informal sector and Development," THEMA Working Papers 2012-34, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Labour informality in Latin America: the case of Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Peru," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16512, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- AysÃ½t Tansel & Elif Ã–znur Kan, 2012. "The Formal/Informal Employment Earnings GAP: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2012/23, Turkish Economic Association.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Education, inequality, and development in a dual economy," MPRA Paper 39062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JosÃ© I. Silva & Javier VÃ¡zquez-Grenno, 2012. "The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market," Working Papers 2012/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Silva, JosÃ© I. & VÃ¡zquez-Grenno, Javier, 2012. "The Ins and Outs of Unemployment in a Two-Tier Labor Market," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nunoo, Jacob & Andoh, Francis K., 2011. "Sustaining Small and Medium Enterprises through Financial Service Utilization: Does Financial Literacy Matter?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 123418, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.