Report NEP-IUE-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2012. "Persistence of informality in a developing country," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÃA Y FINANZAS 009593, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Martín Gonzalez Rozada & Lucas Ronconi & Hernan Ruffo, 2011. "Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Argentina," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4759, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Werner Hernani & Maria Villegas & Ernesto Yanez, 2011. "Unemployment in Bolivia: Risks and Labor Market Policies," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4758, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Deakin, S. & Sarkar, P., 2011. "Indian Labour Law and its Impact on Unemployment, 1970-2006: A leximetric study," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp428, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- María Jesús Freire-Serén & Judith Panadés i Martí, 2011. "Tax Avoidance, Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 599, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "How has mobile banking stimulated financial development in Africa?," MPRA Paper 38576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Pesce, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Regulatory Framework and Characteristics of the Argentine Exchange Market Regarding the Transfer of Funds from and to Foreign Countries," BCRA Working Paper Series 201153, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Yamada, Miwa, 2012. "Comparative analysis of bilateral memoranda on anti-human trafficking cooperation between Thailand and three neighboring countries : what do the origin and the destination states agree upon?," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 349, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).