Report NEP-IUE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2012. "Shadow Economies around the World: Model Based Estimates," Working Papers 2012/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Sardà, Jordi, 2011. "Cash, hoarding and the underground economy," CAWM Discussion Papers 56, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Marcello M. EstevÃƒÂ£o, 2012. "Institutions, Informality, and Wage Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 12/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Rana Hasan & Karl Robert L. Jandoc, 2012. "Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University 1118, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jan 2012.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "The Demand for, and Consequences of, Formalization among Informal Firms in Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asha Sundaram & Reshad Ahsan & Devashish Mitra, 2012. "Complementarity between Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India: The Role of Policies and Institutions," Working Papers, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University 1116, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2012.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 19 Jul 2014.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JosÃ© MarÃa DurÃ¡n-CabrÃ© & Alejandro Esteller-MorÃ© & Luca Salvadori, 2012. "Empirical evidence on horizontal competition in tax enforcement," Working Papers 2012/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India's Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," NBER Working Papers 17992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.