Report NEP-IUE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lea Cassar, 2010. "Revisiting Informality: Evidence from Employment Characteristics and Job Satisfaction in Chile," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp041, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bardey, David & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2011. "Unemployment insurance and informality in developing countries," TSE Working Papers 11-257, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2011.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Informal Sector and Economic Growth: The Supply of Credit Channel," TSE Working Papers 11-254, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Redistribution through tax evasion," MPRA Paper 34803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-005-082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Brandt & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2011. "Fiscal Reform for a Stronger Fairer and Cleaner Mexican Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 904, OECD Publishing.
- Clara Delavallade, 2011. "What Drives Corruption? Evidence from North African Firms," SALDRU Working Papers 68, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.