Report NEP-IUE-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "The Financial Flows of the Transnational Crime: Some Preliminary Empirical Results," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 53, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2011. "Crime and Unemployment: Evidence from Europe," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-13, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Almén, Daniel & Nordin, Martin, 2011. "Long term unemployment and violent crimes - using post-2000 data to reinvestigate the relationship between unemployment and crime," Working Papers 2011:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Niko De Silva & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Smoke Signals and Mixed Messages: Medical Marijuana & Drug Policy Signalling Effects," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 272, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Srijit Mishra, 2011. "Food, hunger and ethics," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico di Bella & Luca Persico & Matteo Corsi, 2011. "A Multivariate Analysis Of The Space Syntax Output For The Definition Of Strata In Street Security Surveys," DEP - series of economic working papers 5/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- David Bardey & Fernando Jaramillo, 2011. "Unemployment insurance and informality in developing countries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009015, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Lissette Aliaga Linares, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Implications of Street Market Regulation Policy: The Case of Ferias Libres in Santiago de Chile," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Busemeyer, Marius R., 2011. "Varieties of cross-class coalitions in the politics of dualization: Insights from the case of vocational training in Germany," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/13, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lindsay Oldenski & Nicholas Sly, 2011. "Separating the Opposing Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties," NBER Working Papers 17480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.